The most familiar, nearest and easily accessible overseas study destination for
Indian students is Singapore.
- High Quality Education at very reasonable study and living cost.
for Hospitality, Computer and IT, Management related programs.
- Many Hotel & Tourism programs include 06 months paid industrial training in
reputed restaurants & Hotels.
- No IELTS / TOEFL required in most of the colleges.
- No Advance Fee. Very
Easy visa process. No Visa Interview.
- Earn up to Rs. 24000 p.m. during industrial
- World best Culinary Schools are in Singapore offering more practical
training right from day one in one of the best hotels and resorts of Singapore.
Continue part of your studies in USA, Australia or UK by taking academic transfer
directly from Singapore.
- You can get renowned USA, AUS or UK universities awarding
degrees whilst studying in Singapore at much lower cost.
- It is very safe, friendly
and non-discriminatory country.
- Very Clean, extremely efficient transportation,
tasty food (even with Indian Curry both Veg & Non-Veg) enjoyable place where
East meets West.
- Relatively easy Work Permit PR option.
- More often called
UK of Asia.
- Singapore Ranks 4th among Countries with the least restrictive immigration laws
for employing foreign labor.
- Singapore ranks 1 in Best Labor Force.
Asia's No.1 place to live, work and play.
- One-third of the Fortune 500 companies
with Asian HQs have chosen Singapore.
- It was awarded as the best city in Asia
to do business in 1998 and 1999.
- Ranks 1st for World's Easiest Most Cost-Competitive
Place for Business.
- 2nd Most Technologically Ready Nation in Asia.
- Also 2nd in the world for Investment Potential, 1st in Asia.
- It has also
been voted as the freest economy in the world - a hassle free, no-red-tape country.
It should be the only country which does not have traffic jams.
- It became a
first-world country from a third-world country in one single generation.It was one
of the poor countries in 1965 when it was separated from Malaysia. In 35 years,
it is one of the wealthiest countries of the world.
- The 2nd Most Competitive Economy in the World.
- It also Ranks 2nd in Country
Brand for Nightlife Dinning.
- The world's first night zoo, The Night Safari,
is located in Singapore.
- Singapore has world's highest man-made waterfall.
The largest fountain in the world is located in Singapore at Suntec City.
2003, Singapore's Changi Airport won the award for Best Airport Worldwide for the
16th consecutive year.
- Singapore Port is the busiest port in the world.