- World's Best and most renowned place to learn Hospitality Culinary
- The Founder of formal Hotel Education and expert in producing the
future Hospitality Leaders, for last over 100 years.
- Each Academic Year consist
06 months study 06 months paid internship.
- You earn gross CHF 2168 (Approx.
Rs.90,000) p.m. and can save around CHF 1200 TO 1400 (Approx. Rs.60,000) p.m. during
- On Campus Food & Accommodation …. Hence you don't have to struggle to
find a room or even cook food for yourselves.
- 50% discount on local transportation
and evening / night travel absolutely free, especially for international students.
Affordable study cost Fee payable only after visa
- No IELTS / TOEFL / GMAT Visa
process is very easy
- You will be studying in one of the world beautiful safest
places on earth.
- Proof of academic qualification
- Swiss is part of Schenegen nation, means you can travel any of 25 group European
nations without a visa.
- About 20% of people are foreigners.
has one of the lowest crime rates of all industrialized countries.
- Swiss ranks
2nd among the world national economies
- Ranks 1st in the world Investment Potential
Ranks 2nd as the World's Most Global Nations
- Zurich & Geneva cities of Switzerland rank 1st & 2nd respectively as best
place in the world to live, work and play.
- Swiss Won 19 Nobel Prizes, greatest
number of Nobel prizes per capita.
- The last war fought in Switzerland was more
than 700 years ago
- Switzerland is also known as Confoederatio Helvetica which
explains the abbreviation.
- Swiss offers the highest salaries and a very good Quality of Life.
- The first
Bond Girl Ursula Andress was Swiss.
- Swiss has got highest per capita income in the world – USD 63,198 (63,198
After all, this is the country where Albert Einstein gained his technical qualifications
and found the inspiration to create his theory of relativity.